If you would like to use my drawings for some reason or another, please contact me before using them. To contact me, just comment on the drawing you'd like to use, and I'll see it right away.


Thanks - God Bless!



Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Pegasus - The winners choice

Pegasus
This is one of the three pictures that I have done for the first place winner. Daddyscowgirl94 has chosen Pegasus as one of her choices. And I must say that she has chosen well. Horses are easy for me to do and adding wings was a cinch. Thank you Daddyscowgirl94 for the description that you gave me, it helped with the drawing! :)
For those of you who are waiting for your drawings, they are coming. I should be done all of them within the next two weeks. I'm sorry they are taking so long but if you want to see what is the reason of the hold up than go to this link on my other blog. Thank you for being patient :)

2 comments:

Creative Artist said...

Ah, beautiful!!

I can draw webbed wings, but that's about all... though I haven't tried a Pegasus in awhile.

Horses are my easiest subject to draw. :) I've been doing them the longest.

LOVE IT!!!

Word Verification: 'lessbi' Ha, Less Be ME! Whatever that means... <_< >_>

Or Lessbi as in a name. Or maybe its a Pegasus, go figure. :) Make your pick.

--Vrenith

Leauphaun said...

Thank you Vrenith!

You should do Pegasus again, and post it on your blog...I'd like to see it. :)

- Leauphaun