If you would like to use my drawings for some reason or another, please contact me before using them. To contact me, just comment on the drawing you'd like to use, and I'll see it right away.


Thanks - God Bless!



Thursday, April 21, 2011

Old Work - Padme Amidala Skywalker

Click on the picture to make them bigger

The top three sets of pictures are before and afters. You can tell which ones are the afters (I hope)


 



Version 1 (left) and Version 2 (right)
These two drawings were done on separate paper, at different times but somehow the first picture (left) turned out better than the second picture. The left picture was done way before the second one but the second one looks way less than Natalie.





 Both of these pictures were done near at the beginning of my artist career.





Now I know that this isn't Padme but I don't want to do a post on just this one drawing. This is Carrie Fisher as Princess Leia. Not a very good drawing I must say


No comments: