If you would like to use my drawings for some reason or another, please contact me before using them. To contact me, just comment on the drawing you'd like to use, and I'll see it right away.


Thanks - God Bless!



Thursday, April 21, 2011

Old Work - Hockey Stuff

Click on the picture to make them bigger

Some of these pieces are old and some are newer.

Sidney Crosby Before and after Eyes



Sidney Crosby

Sidney Crosby


Sidney Crosby

Marc-Andre Fleury

 Kris Letang (unfinished mouth; getting cropped off)



Eric Staal, unfinshed hat

4 comments:

Barriss Offee said...

Wow, those are still very impresiive!

-Barriss :-D

Leauphaun said...

=) Thank you Barriss!

But I don't think that they are nearly as good as you say they are, but I than thee for thy kind comment.

GB - Leauphaun

Vrenith said...

Those may be old work, but they're still way better than I can do!

--Vrenith

Leauphaun said...

Hehe. Thanks Vrenith! :D

- Leauphaun