If you would like to use my drawings for some reason or another, please contact me before using them. To contact me, just comment on the drawing you'd like to use, and I'll see it right away.


Thanks - God Bless!



Monday, April 4, 2011

Horse Bit

This drawing I did on March 27th but forgot about it. I don't know how I forgot about the drawing but I did. I even forgot to show Eldra, whom normally sees the drawing first.

Here is the Speed Drawing that I did of it

If you want to make the quality better than click play. Click play again to stop it. In the bottom right hand corner you will see 360p. Scroll you're mouse over that and click on the 480p. That is the highest resolution it can go

2 comments:

Creative Artist said...

AMAZING!! I love it.

--Vrenith

EDIT: Strange. Dogesses was my verification word. O_o What, is it supposed to mean like more than one female dog? XD

Leauphaun said...

Thank ye, Vrenith.

Your edit: Lol. That's quite funny :)

- Leauphaun