If you would like to use my drawings for some reason or another, please contact me before using them. To contact me, just comment on the drawing you'd like to use, and I'll see it right away.


Thanks - God Bless!



Monday, April 25, 2011

Fury - Captian Valithor's Sword

I did another thing from 'The Door Within' trilogy. This is Fury. Read the books to know MORE!

ps: The past three posts I did before Easter so for those of you who have been waiting for your winning pieces I have not been working on other stuff and leaving yours alone. O_o

4 comments:

Creative Artist said...

I love the Door Within Trilogy! Especially Captain Valithor. :) XD He's hilarious.

Epic sword!

--Vrenith

Word Verification: Ok, so this is really wierd... my Word Verification is CRIED!! XD XD XD

Leauphaun said...

ME TOO!!!!
He makes me laugh! Hilarious

Thanks :)

Oh no! That is what I almost did when I read that Captian Valithor died...:'( *snif*

- Leauphaun

Creative Artist said...

I know... he had all these names for people. XD He name-called a lot--in the friendly way. :)

--Vrenith

Leauphaun said...

Oh yes he did! XD lol

- Leauphaun