If you would like to use my drawings for some reason or another, please contact me before using them. To contact me, just comment on the drawing you'd like to use, and I'll see it right away.


Thanks - God Bless!



Monday, April 4, 2011

Arabian Horse Head

Now this drawing also was done a little while ago. Not the best drawing ever but it is ok.
I filmed myself drawing this picture so here is the Speed Drawing that I did of it.

If you want to make the quality better than click play. Click play again to stop it. In the bottom right hand corner you will see 360p. Scroll you're mouse over that and click on the 480p. That is the highest resolution it can go.

Music is done by Jesse Cook. Song name is Beloved on the CD Nomad

7 comments:

Creative Artist said...

Ah, I could never do that... I'd mess up too many times. O_o

LOVE IT!
--Vrenith

Leauphaun said...

That is what I thought when I started doing speed drawings, but I found out that it only takes practice. And time. The original video time is close to an hour long.
The main thing is to draw it out before hand. That is where it's the hardest. The shading is easy.

Thanks - Leauphaun

Archer said...

Hay!!! Archer here:) Wow its been awhile since I commented on your blog:(
I love this drawing! The simplicity of the picture just makes it all the more detailed:) Great job!
I hope to check out yals' blogs more often now.
I also would like to tell you that I am going on a mission trip this summer! I am so excited!!
How have things been going on in Canada?

Well I will comment later,

Be Blessed:)

Leauphaun said...

HEY ARCHER!!! Wow, it HAS been a while, glad to hear from you again :)
Thank you =D

*Squeals* Really? That is SO COOL!!! (mission trip)
Where to, if you don't mind telling where (I can always delete the comment if you don't want me to publish it) That must be so exciting!

Things here in Canada are going great. It is a little cooler here than normal, but where is it not? Leaping into spring we are. The first flower has bloomed in our flowerbed :) It is nice to see things becoming green and alive. At least it is becoming more sunny.

How are things where you are?

Thanks again =)

God Bless!! - Leauphaun

Barriss Offee said...

Wow, that was amazing! Great job!!

-Barriss :-D

Leauphaun said...

=D Thank you Barris Offee

It was fun to do :)

God Bless!! - Leauphaun

Leauphaun said...

@ Archer
*claps hands in excitement*
WAY COOL!!!
I remember to keep you in my prayers :)

The treasue hunt sounds like a really interesting (not to mention thrilling) expierence!!!

God Bless!! - Leauphaun