If you would like to use my drawings for some reason or another, please contact me before using them. To contact me, just comment on the drawing you'd like to use, and I'll see it right away.


Thanks - God Bless!



Sunday, March 20, 2011

Display the Frog + Study of a Different Sort


If you would like to purchase a print of this drawing, you can do so here.


Study of the Front Quaters
I am in a horse-drawing mood, so expect to see more horse drawings
The top picture is of how the horse shoe fits on the hoof, while the bottom picture is more on the muscle in the chest and neck. These two and the next post I did were all done within 2 hours.

2 comments:

Creative Artist said...

MORE HORSE PICTURES?! Horses are my favorite animal... :D

Leauphaun said...

Mhm :) More horses!! Lots more!