If you would like to use my drawings for some reason or another, please contact me before using them. To contact me, just comment on the drawing you'd like to use, and I'll see it right away.


Thanks - God Bless!



Sunday, March 20, 2011

The study of the Hind Quarters


If you would like to purchase a print of this drawing, you can do so here.

Both of these pictures are of race horses. One of where the horse is slowly walking and the other of the horse in full sprint. Both of these drawings were quite easy to draw, with them giving me almost no difficulty in getting them on paper

2 comments:

Creative Artist said...

Oh, they look awesome, Leauphaun!
Love how they curve... I am always terrible with the curves. :P
--Vrenith

Leauphaun said...

Thank you so much :D

Curves are challanging to do, but once you get the flow of the horses body then it is quite easy. You'll get it :)

GB! - Leauphaun