If you would like to use my drawings for some reason or another, please contact me before using them. To contact me, just comment on the drawing you'd like to use, and I'll see it right away.


Thanks - God Bless!



Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Speed Dragon

My Speed Dragon!!
The second dragon that I have done...er...third, but the first one I did (the early work that I haven't posted) was not to be even called a dragon. The hands/feet/claws were the hardest part. I must have spent at least 1 1/2 hours on the feet alone, and I STILL haven't gotten it the way I want it. Oh well...
At first I thought I'd call it a lava dragon but the dark lines were too cliche, so it ended up being a speed dragon (the slim waist confirmed it when by brother, Goose/Honk, as you know him, said that it looked way out of proportion)

3 comments:

Creative Artist said...

Hmm... My comment doesn't seem to have published.

Love the dragon! I think the feet look fine... and I especially love the lines across its scales! The name does fit. It looks fast. :)
So, I love it all together!
--Vrenith

Leauphaun said...

Thank you Vrenith :D

Yes I had to put the comment approval-thingy on because I couldn't tell if anyone had commented on any of my earlier works. Sorry for the hassle

GB!! - Leauphaun

Creative Artist said...

Tis alright. :) Been thinking of doing that on mine...

--Vrenith