If you would like to use my drawings for some reason or another, please contact me before using them. To contact me, just comment on the drawing you'd like to use, and I'll see it right away.


Thanks - God Bless!



Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Prancing Arabian


Another Arabian drawing
The face I still have to work on but here is a prancing Arabian. The funny thing is that when I started drawing this picture, I wasn't serious about making it a complete drawing. I was just doodling as I was listening to an audio book. Suddenly I focused on the page and saw that I had gotten the body down. I then continued on filling the low-lights in.

7 comments:

daddyscowgirl94 said...

I love it! Especially the face - she looks so intelligent! And young. Great job!!! Keep up the awesome artwork.

Leauphaun said...

awww, thank you daddyscowgirl94!!

It is encouraging to hear you say that :)

God Bless - Leauphaun

Barriss Offee said...

Wow, great job! Do you take drawing lessons?

I love your blog, your drawings are completely amazing!!

-Barriss :-D

Leauphaun said...

=D Thank you Barris!!

Yes, I took lessons for 4 years with an AMAZING artist. Once every week we would spend 5-6 hours working on different pieces. But, alas, I moved away from her 2 years ago
*Sheepishly ducks head* sorry for that rambling...I sometimes do that...:)

Hehe =) Glad you like my blog

God Bless!! - Leauphaun

Creative Artist said...

Awesome, Leuaphaun!
Strangely, I have trouble drawing horses with their head on the left, and usually draw them facing right. :P Been working on that...
--Vrenith

Leauphaun said...

:D Thank ye Vrenith!

Hum, I have more trouble drawing things facing right than left. I think it depends on which hand you are (left or right)

GB!! - Leauphaun

Vrenith said...

Whoops. I meant head facing left is easier for me... Gah! So pretty much, I start on the left-hand side.