If you would like to use my drawings for some reason or another, please contact me before using them. To contact me, just comment on the drawing you'd like to use, and I'll see it right away.


Thanks - God Bless!



Monday, March 21, 2011

Second Generation + Stallion Pride


Smudged
If you would like to purchase a print of this drawing, you can do so here.
Smudged
If you would like to purchase a print of this drawing, you can do so here.

Just put a horn on this horse and it will be a unicorn! Unfortunately the head is about an inch away from the edge of the page so that won't work

2 comments:

Creative Artist said...

*gasp* Love them!
I especially love how you did the tail and the mane on the Arabian...
Strangely, I always have trouble with foals. :P

Leauphaun said...

Hehe Thanks Vrenith!
Me too! The tail actually looks white on the Arabian (it is hard for me to get white animals looking WHITE)

Uggh :P I always have trouble with foals, no matter what drawing I am doing, so your not alone with them

GB! - Leauphaun