If you would like to use my drawings for some reason or another, please contact me before using them. To contact me, just comment on the drawing you'd like to use, and I'll see it right away.


Thanks - God Bless!



Saturday, March 19, 2011

A Horses HQ and Tail

A horses hindquarters
This drawing was fun to do, but complicated at the same time. The basic shape was easy, but the overall drawing of the tail was time-consuming work. But the finished product is worth it. Eldra, I think, was quite pleased.

5 comments:

Creative Artist said...

Ah, I love how it flows!

Awesome work, Leauphaun!
--Vrenith

Eldra said...

Twas very pleased, I was, my precious, my love. LOTR is making me hyper.

Leauphaun said...

Thank you Eldra and Vrenith :D

GB!! - Leauphaun

Regollin said...

Very nice work on the tail!

Leauphaun said...

Thanks!! I spent quite a lot of time on that tail!

- Leauphaun