If you would like to use my drawings for some reason or another, please contact me before using them. To contact me, just comment on the drawing you'd like to use, and I'll see it right away.


Thanks - God Bless!



Thursday, March 24, 2011

An Arabian Head

Arabian horses have the most gorgeous and intricate halters! They are SO much fun to do!!!! Sorry but it is the most detailed drawing I have done in a long while.
I spent almost 3 hours on this drawing.

If you would like to purchase a print of this drawing, you can do so here.

2 comments:

Creative Artist said...

Oh, that IS beautiful! I love how the bridle straps are braded, and all the little things that join them together...
Intricate!
--Vrenith

Leauphaun said...

Encouraging words as always ;) I thank ye Vrenith!

God Bless!! - Leauphaun