If you would like to use my drawings for some reason or another, please contact me before using them. To contact me, just comment on the drawing you'd like to use, and I'll see it right away.


Thanks - God Bless!



Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Quorra

 Quorra from TRON: Legacy
The love interest for Sam, the MC. She is a spunky girl; pixie like in her appearance but can kick your but if you get on her wrong side.
I spent 2 1/2 hours last night working on her. The reason it took that long is because I was filming my drawing for a speed video. Here is the link to the video

4 comments:

Alex Johnson said...

Great drawing! You've really captured her beauty.

Leauphaun said...

Thank you, Alex :)
Glad to hear that I got her onto paper correctly :D

GB!! - Leauphaun

daddyscowgirl94 said...

Oh my gosh!! You are really an amazing artist! That looks exactly like the girl from the movie.
Ha ha, I wish that I had talents like that... but no, no drawing talents for me =(... but I love portraits, especially of characters from books. I would think that when someone draws a character from a book, (I'm not speaking from experience; just hypothesizing), it would be a little harder, because you don't have anything concrete to draw; you have nothing to refer back to. But I have seen some of your pictures from your sister's story, and they are AMAZING!!! Keep up the good work!!!

Leauphaun said...

WOW! Thank you for the wonderful comment!!

It is truly wonderful to be able to take pictures and put them down on paper.
Portraits are some of my favorite things to draw; glad you like them! :)
Yes, drawing things/characters from books is a challenge, especially for people like me who have to go off of a picture. But a fun sort of challenge.
Thanks for the long comment!!

God Bless!! - Leauphaun