If you would like to use my drawings for some reason or another, please contact me before using them. To contact me, just comment on the drawing you'd like to use, and I'll see it right away.


Thanks - God Bless!



Friday, December 31, 2010

Padme Amidala Skywalker

 
I have not seen Star Wars Episode 3: Revenge of the Sith, yet. But finding pictures of Padme is quite difficult so I decided to do the bottom one anyway. The top one is my favorite one :)
I think I did these drawings at the beginning of 2010

4 comments:

Creative Artist said...

That's awesome, Leauphaun!!
--Vrenith

Leauphaun said...

Thank you Vrenith :D
GB!! - Leauphaun

daddyscowgirl94 said...

That really is really good, Leauphaun. I honestly think that your rendition is prettier than Natalie Portman - not that I don't think she is pretty; but I think your drawings make her look even prettier. =)

Leauphaun said...

Thank you Daddyscowgirl!

I have to agree with Natalie Portman being pretty! I just tried to capture her beauty on paper...looks like I have succeded!

Thanks - Leauphaun