If you would like to use my drawings for some reason or another, please contact me before using them. To contact me, just comment on the drawing you'd like to use, and I'll see it right away.


Thanks - God Bless!



Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Aragorn!!!!!


HA! I finally got Aragorn down on paper!!!!! Mwa-ha-ha-ha-ha!!!! (sorry Miss Pickwickian, I'm going to do Boromir very soon)
lol, this has to be the most used picture of Aragorn that has gone over the internet. And I drew it. *Huzah*
BUUUUUT, I am in a Lord of the Rings mood. And that means I will probably do lots of drawings of LOTR people in the next month. Now is the time for Lord of the Rings junkies to have their fill :)
Oh, did I mention that this is my first 'real' drawing of Aragorn. I had attempted to draw him back in 2007, but at the time I hated doing facial hair. Now I LOVE doing it :D hehehe

4 comments:

Archer said...

WOW!!! That is amazing, you made it look so real. It's very cool.
I can't wait to see the other Lord Of The Rings drawings, because I am one of those junkies. Guilty as charged.lol

Be Blessed:)

Leauphaun said...

:D Thanks Archer! *grins from ear to ear*
Yup, I should be doing more LOTR drawings within a few days

God Bless!

Kaw said...

WOW you are so Awesome!!!! I love all of your lord of the rings drawings!!! Have you ever done a drawing of Sam Gamgee?

Leauphaun said...

Thank you, Kaw!!
Lord of the Rings is my ALL-TIME favorie movie!!
I'm planning on doing most of the characters from the movies, so you may see Samwise come up :) I can't say when I'm going to do him, but it WILL be done!

Thanks - Leauphaun