If you would like to use my drawings for some reason or another, please contact me before using them. To contact me, just comment on the drawing you'd like to use, and I'll see it right away.


Thanks - God Bless!



Saturday, October 9, 2010

Sidney Crosby - Photoshoot Drawing


Ok, so the first thing I have to say is I'M SO GLAD I FOUND THIS DRAWING!!!!!!
Yes, I finally found this drawing. My family and I moved to a different province two summers ago, and during all that hustle-and-bustle I thought I lost this drawing. But, NOPE! It was tucked in a sketch book that I never used and was just waiting to be pulled out and finished. (it wasn't completed when we moved)
Yes, it was done JULY 26, 2009 by yours truly
So now I'm FINALLY able to show you the most neat and tidy drawing of Sid-the-Kid (I almost hate the photos that come out of photo shoots, 'cuz the most interesting photos are when his hair is dripping with sweat)
SO NOW YOU CAN SEE THE MOST FRUSTRATING DRAWING I HAVE DONE OF SIDNEY CROSBY!!! :) jk

No comments: