If you would like to use my drawings for some reason or another, please contact me before using them. To contact me, just comment on the drawing you'd like to use, and I'll see it right away.


Thanks - God Bless!



Saturday, August 7, 2010

Korey Cooper

Digital Korey
Original Drawing

Korey Cooper, the wife of John Cooper and guitarist/keyboarder/back up singer for the band Skillet. This doesn't look 'like' her because I had to rush my evening/drawings and try to get 4 drawings done for a concert (we ended up not going). You also have to see the origional picture to really see Korey in the drawing

2 comments:

Regollin said...

The digital copy looks great! What program do you use to create the effect?

Leauphaun said...

Thanks!!

I used a Corel program for it, but the smudge tool in Photoshop or Gimp does the same thing.

- Leauphaun