If you would like to use my drawings for some reason or another, please contact me before using them. To contact me, just comment on the drawing you'd like to use, and I'll see it right away.


Thanks - God Bless!



Sunday, August 22, 2010

Ben Judah Kasica

Digital version of Ben
Original sketch
 Well, well, well I FINALLY found a good, drawable picture of Ben. WOOT!

Surprisingly, this drawing was an easy one: at first it didn't look like it but when I got it drawn up I was like "oh my gosh, this will take me 'till 2 in the morning to finish!' as I had started it at 10 pm. I finished it, to my surprise, at 11 pm: only an hour to complete it from start to finish, which has to be a record drawing time for me

2 comments:

Isaac Permann said...

You are an amazing drawer!!!

Isaac Permann,
Land of Natac

Leauphaun said...

Thank you Isaac!

God Bless!