If you would like to use my drawings for some reason or another, please contact me before using them. To contact me, just comment on the drawing you'd like to use, and I'll see it right away.


Thanks - God Bless!



Friday, July 16, 2010

TY Dietzler

Digital version of TY
 
The final picture

The third change


The second change
The origional drawing
Lolzies!!!!! I laughed so hard when I saw the difference between all 4 pictures. He looks like an insane pirate in the bottom pict :) literly, save all the pictures and then go back and forth between them and you will laugh too!
A more recent picture of Ty Dietzler (Det-sler) The pirate looking, 'on the road' guitarist for Thousand Foot Krutch.
I still need to change a few things in his smile, eyebrows and bandanna. But all in all, I think he is quite complete. Again he still doesn't have dreadlocks but it is more like the 'real' him instead of the last post I did about Ty, as he still has the shorter hair (his dreadlocks are about elbow length).

2 comments:

Archer said...

I agree, he kind of does look like a crazy pirate in bottom one. I know I say this in almost every time I comment on one of your pictures, but you're realy good!!

Be Blessed:)

Leauphaun said...

Thank you so much!
hahahah, yes he is CRAZY looking in the bottom one....and my mom wanted me to keep him that way! O_O

God Bless!