If you would like to use my drawings for some reason or another, please contact me before using them. To contact me, just comment on the drawing you'd like to use, and I'll see it right away.


Thanks - God Bless!



Thursday, June 10, 2010

Jen Ledger

Digital Version
Orginal Drawing
 I actually did this drawing May 29 after we got back from the second day of YC. I contrasted the picture because she didn't have dark spots in her hair or have darker makeup around her eyes, like she has in the photo. Excuse the white line down at the bottom. When I was scanning it in, the scanner sometimes gives the picture a white edge that I can't erase.

2 comments:

Regollin said...

I'd love to see the Skillet members redone now that you've improved!

Leauphaun said...

Yeah, I really need to do new versions of Skillet... and soon!! Thanks for the encouragment!!

- Leauphaun