If you would like to use my drawings for some reason or another, please contact me before using them. To contact me, just comment on the drawing you'd like to use, and I'll see it right away.


Thanks - God Bless!



Thursday, June 10, 2010

Eye

Digital Version
  Original Version

Just an eyeball picture that my sister, Eldra, found somewhere that inspired me to get out of my artist block, and complete a highly detailed picture. I may also do a color picture of this eye... I don't know though....
About 2 hours from start to finish.

4 comments:

Apo said...

Hello. Just wanted to ask you if I could use this drawing for my photography manipulation :)

Leauphaun said...

Hi!
Thank you for asking my permission before using it.

What would my drawing be used in the photography manipulation? (I do photography/digital works myself, so I'm just curious) :)

- Leauphaun

Tyson Harris said...

Hello,
I would also like to use your illustration for a photoshop project. I enjoy your art! Great illustrations!

Leauphaun said...

Hi Tyson :)

Just curious, but what type of photoshop project??

Thanks!! It's a gift from God... I just try to copy what He has already done ;)

Thanks for asking, it means a lot to me!

- Leauphaun