If you would like to use my drawings for some reason or another, please contact me before using them. To contact me, just comment on the drawing you'd like to use, and I'll see it right away.


Thanks - God Bless!



Thursday, June 10, 2010

Chris Greenwood aka Manafest


The first thing I want to say is that I am going to touch up his face and the background but for now I am leaving it. Getting that done, some of you may recognize this picture from Manafest's music video "Impossible'.
I really wanted to focus on his hands and especially on his wedding ring & mic. It took me about the usual 2 hours to get it done.

2 comments:

Regollin said...

For about a year I thought Manafest was TFK! :P They look and sound so much alike!

Leauphaun said...

Haha, it's an honest mistake (Chris and Trevor have been buddies for a couple of decades now)

I STILL have to remind myself in Manafest's song Fire in the Kitchen and Every time you Run that it's Trevor singing, not Chris!! LOL!!

- Leauphaun