If you would like to use my drawings for some reason or another, please contact me before using them. To contact me, just comment on the drawing you'd like to use, and I'll see it right away.


Thanks - God Bless!



Monday, May 31, 2010

Trevor McNevan Signed Drawing



OK, getting that over let me say that MY DREAM CAME TRUE THIS WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Courtesy of Trevor McNeven and the guys from TFK for coming out after playing 2 shows in 2 days and signing stuff for us. I don't know what else to say so if you want to know more about it comment below :) Thanks

Also here is the link to my TFK (Thousand Foot Krutch) painting

God Bless & THANK YOU TREVOR!!! :)

2 comments:

Emma-lee said...

you know...Trevor goes to my church. I see him all the time! It's awesome!

Leauphaun said...

Really??? Jealous! Haha, that is wayyyy to cool!!

If you see him, tell him "Hi" from me ;) (jk, of course. You don't have to do that if you don't want)

Thanks! - Leauphaun