If you would like to use my drawings for some reason or another, please contact me before using them. To contact me, just comment on the drawing you'd like to use, and I'll see it right away.


Thanks - God Bless!



Monday, May 31, 2010

Skillet 'Awake' cover drawing

Digital Version
Original Drawing
 The CD cover for Skillet's 'Awake' album is a different picture to say the least, but very eye catching. That is why I did it.
If you look at the original picture compared to this you will notice that I changed some things about how the wraps are placed (not to mention how they look), but that is because I did it at YC Alberta while I was waiting for my Mom and Dad to get out of this book store thingy. I completely made up the dots in the wraps to make it a little more 3D instead of just making it slightly grey, for the wraps are white with barely any dimension. It looks great in the picture but when converted to a drawing it looks undone and pale with no dimension :)

6 comments:

Eldra said...

WOOOOOOOTTTT!!!!!!!! SKILLET!!!!!!!!

Leauphaun said...

OOOOHHHH!!!!!!! YESSSSSS!!!!! THE PANHEAD PEOPLE HAVE STRUCK AGAIN!!!!!

Emma-lee said...

This is waaay too awesome!

Leauphaun said...

Haha, thanks! I did this while sitting on the floor at YC Alberta... it turned out pretty well considering the state I was in at the time :)

Thanks! - Leauphaun

Regollin said...

The eye is crazy! I'm not sure I could muster the patience to draw all the (for lack of better words :P ) "Squares".

Leauphaun said...

Haha, thanks!! =D

It DID take a while, but not nearly as long as it looks... it's kind of just little scribbls for the squares :)

- Leauphaun