If you would like to use my drawings for some reason or another, please contact me before using them. To contact me, just comment on the drawing you'd like to use, and I'll see it right away.


Thanks - God Bless!



Monday, May 17, 2010

John Cooper Drawing

Before

After

Corel Digital Version
"WA-HOOOOOOO!!!!! Doggy likie" *quote John Cooper*
Yes I drew John Cooper (or Doggy as some people call him) from the band Skillet. I drew him for YC Alberta 2010. He was surprisingly easy to draw, and only took 2 hours to do. I still need to edit some things on his face where it should be light but it isn't.
And as it ended up, Skillet wasn't signing anything because there were 15000 + people at the concert and Rexall arena had to close right after the concert was done. The signings would have taken about 3 hours to get it all done :(
Anyhoo "I AM A PEANUT!" *J.C*

8 comments:

Eldra said...

I AM A PEANUT!!!!

Leauphaun said...

*DOGGY LIKIE!!!!*

Emma-lee said...

one word - amazing

Leauphaun said...

Thanks!
=D
- Leauphaun

Regollin said...

Wow! This drawings is all over google :D

Leauphaun said...

Really?? Way cool! Weird, but way cool!! Where have you seen it? Other than this blog, I mean...

- Leauphaun

Regollin said...

I used this same picture for my John cooper drawing. I'll try to post it some time!

Leauphaun said...

Yeah, do it!! I'd love to see it!!

- Leauphaun