If you would like to use my drawings for some reason or another, please contact me before using them. To contact me, just comment on the drawing you'd like to use, and I'll see it right away.


Thanks - God Bless!



Friday, May 14, 2010

Concept snowboard design


Well this is a concept drawing for a snowboard design that I am currently working on. A friend of mine will literally hold a ball of fire for me to get pictures of it so I can do a painting and get some color in to this drawing. He will be doing this on Sunday so I will be able to get the painting done soon after that, probably within next week. So I will get that done and let you guys know when I post it on my paintings blog.

Well my friend forgot the lighter so I don't have pictures or anything. I now have to wait for next Sunday to roll around to get it. >:P

No comments: