If you would like to use my drawings for some reason or another, please contact me before using them. To contact me, just comment on the drawing you'd like to use, and I'll see it right away.


Thanks - God Bless!



Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Hooded Figure



This drawing is done in complete pencil. The dark parts of the drawing are one hundred percent 8B-9B graphite pencil.

If you would like to purchase a print of this drawing, you can do so here.

Please contact me about using this drawing, as I have had problems with people using this picture without asking for my permission first. To contact me, just comment on the post. For further information, go to the top of this blog.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

hi, i love this drawing and i was wondering if i could use it in a history project? i need a picture to represent an assassin in a wanted poster, and this is absolutely perfect!

Leauphaun said...

Hi Melissa :)

First off, thank you for asking permission first. And second, sure, as long as that is all you are using it for, and that you make sure my signature doesn't get cropped off. Thanks!!!

- Leauphaun