If you would like to use my drawings for some reason or another, please contact me before using them. To contact me, just comment on the drawing you'd like to use, and I'll see it right away.


Thanks - God Bless!



Monday, November 9, 2009

Sidney Crosby - 'Winter Classic'


What a week, three drawings in a row that are of Sidney's profile view. I really liked how in the picture Sid doesn't really have one particular expression on his face. It's a few different expressions that made it hard to name this drawing. Comment and leave me suggestions because I am at loss for names for this drawing. And believe me I have had this drawing since May, and I STILL can;t think of a name for it. Right now it is called 'Winter Classic Sidney". Sorry for the green coloring, again in PDF form. Done in May.

No comments: