If you would like to use my drawings for some reason or another, please contact me before using them. To contact me, just comment on the drawing you'd like to use, and I'll see it right away.


Thanks - God Bless!



Monday, November 9, 2009

Sidney Crosby Two Part Drawing


When I did this drawing, it was just a few days before the Pittsburgh Penguins won the Stanley Cup in June 2009. It took me 5 hours to complete from start to finish. I was up from 9-12 (midnight) getting this drawing done. I could not put my pencil down once I saw how the first draft turned out. But the next morning, I grabbed my 5B, 6B and my 9B pencils and set to work, knowing that he wasn't done yet, darkening the dark spots and making him a really dark haired. The eyes need a little adjusting but other than that, I think it's done.

No comments: