If you would like to use my drawings for some reason or another, please contact me before using them. To contact me, just comment on the drawing you'd like to use, and I'll see it right away.


Thanks - God Bless!



Thursday, November 12, 2009

Marc-Andre Fleury the Third Time Over




I have seen two other drawings to this picture. It must be a popular picture and now I have added to the collection. The eye in this one was blocked with the bars, and I like to see the persons eyes when I draw them, so I moved the bar just a little bit but enough to see his iris. Fleury is from the Pittsburgh Penguins. The bottom picture is my origonal drawing while the top one is a digital drawing that I did just like the John Cooper drawing.

Done in the summer of 2009

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am seriously in love with this drawing. You are simply brilliant. The shading, the eyes, the way you put emotion into this is astounding. You are my favorite artist, EVER. You are truly blessed by God with your talent. I am so inspired by you!

Leauphaun said...

Thank you =D

I had a lot of fun doing this drawing. I'm glad you like it :)
Hahaha, thanks =D That's very kind of you to say!

Yes, God has blessed me with this talent, as well as a family who supports me with what I do :) Thanks for the encouragement!!!

God Bless!! - Leauphaun