If you would like to use my drawings for some reason or another, please contact me before using them. To contact me, just comment on the drawing you'd like to use, and I'll see it right away.


Thanks - God Bless!



Friday, November 13, 2009

Jordan Staal - "Teddy Bear Hair"


Don't ask me about the name. I just was looking at the picture and said 'hmm...he has teddy bear hair'. My sister laughed at that so the name stuck. Even though it doesn't have anything to do with the picture at all.
This is my all-time favorite Staalsy drawing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I stumbled across this blog from a Google Image search for Kris Letang, and I just have to stop and say that you are soooo talented! This drawing of Staalsy is absolutely adorable! I love all your drawings. :)

Leauphaun said...

Thanks for the kind words! I LOVE doing drawings of the penguins but this picture turned out WAY better than I thought it would so I am glad other people enjoy it as well :)