If you would like to use my drawings for some reason or another, please contact me before using them. To contact me, just comment on the drawing you'd like to use, and I'll see it right away.


Thanks - God Bless!



Monday, November 9, 2009

Evgeni Malkin Profile Closeup and 'Chain Adventures'




This drawing is quite old, and one of my first drawings of Geno. I did it in a very simplistic style, not a lot of dimension to his face, with kind of scribbly kind of texture to it (bottom picture). For the top picture, I wanted to just draw the picture I had in front of me and that is exactly what I did. I must say that this is not the normal picture I would have chosen to do, as in....with him sucking on the chain......guys! not much else to say that I can put into text....except that my style of drawing has CHANGED since.

No comments: