If you would like to use my drawings for some reason or another, please contact me before using them. To contact me, just comment on the drawing you'd like to use, and I'll see it right away.


Thanks - God Bless!



Friday, October 23, 2009

The Evenstar Necklace in Lord of the Rings

The Evenstar necklace is first worn by Arwen in the Fellowship of the Ring, than when the Fellowship heads out, she gives it to Aragorn to remind him of her promise to him. Though it mostly remains beneath the many layers of clothes that Aragorn wears, sometimes you can see a flash of light when the sun touches the wing shaped gems.
Done sometime in 2008-2009,

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pretty, like your more updated drawing. But we've progressed and matured quite markedly in your talent. Bravo!

Anonymous said...

Oops, I meant to write "you've," not "we've." It's late--I'm losing it. Better sleep. :)

Leauphaun said...

Thank you so much! :D
Hahaha, it happens to all of us ;)

GB! - Leauphaun