If you would like to use my drawings for some reason or another, please contact me before using them. To contact me, just comment on the drawing you'd like to use, and I'll see it right away.


Thanks - God Bless!



Friday, October 23, 2009

Arwen Drawing before and after


These drawings are the same picture but there is a 2 year difference between them. The one on top I did in 2007 and the one bellow, I did in the winter of 2009. The eyes on the bottom one I made them really sparkle though in the picture they are quite dull because she is crying in that scene. I used a HB to get her down than a 5B and a 9B to get the black really black.

2 comments:

Susan Harris said...

This is really good. You have capture some real emotion.

Leauphaun said...

Thank you. I didn't want her to be crying in this picture though in the photo she is but I still wanted her to be sad looking.